Desoto and Senatobia Children’s Clinics are 100% committed to the safety of our patients, their families and our staff. Our priority during this time of uncertainty is balancing the well-being of our customers and employees while continuing to remain open and provide access to essential pediatric health services.
To keep this balance, we have made some adjustments to our daily operations:
- We are seeing well appointments in the mornings and sick appointments in the afternoons. We continue to see walk-ins at each of our three clinics.
- We continue to offer separate waiting areas for sick and well patients. In Senatobia, well children will be triaged in their exam rooms.
- We are checking temperatures and asking questions at the entrances of each clinic. This protective measure is for everyone’s safety and will help us remain open to serve our patients.
- We have adjusted our schedules and staggered providers to ensure the availability of constant care to our patients.
- We are now offering audio/visual tele-medicine visits for certain clinical conditions and illnesses. Please call the office and we can direct you if your child qualifies for a virtual visit.
Remember, if you have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus or are feeling symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to any of the clinics. Please call the office first and we will direct you on the next steps.
Please call us if you have any questions or concerns. We also have more information about COVID-19 on our website; click HERE.
Desoto and Senatobia Children’s Clinics
Please keep in mind, to reduce your risk of any infection, we recommend the same precautions as those for avoiding the common cold and flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.