– The premier professional association for Pediatricians, this website offers the most current and up-to-date information on Pediatric health topics, research, parent information, news updates, and more.
– This website is sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics and is a wonderful resource for parents.
– An arm of the Health and Human Services department of the US government, the CDC provides up-to-date information on diseases, outbreaks, travelers’ health, vaccines, and more.
– An encyclopedia of over 1,600 health topics from the most trusted sources.
– The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is a catalyst for children’s health, partnering with schools, companies, community organizations, healthcare professionals and families to raise healthier kids.
– A health resource designed for TN families, covering a wide range of topics on health, safety, wellness, nutrition, childcare and more!
– This site contains excellent information on developmental issues from birth to 3 years old.
– Online resource for manufacturer recalls, including children’s products.
– A link to vaccine information