– A global network of organizations aiming to prevent accidental childhood injury. Provides details of programs and members, with video, news, and safety tips.
– Videos, activities, lesson plans and more that teach kids in grades K-5 how to identify and respond to personal safety risks.
– Through fun videos and games, Sparky teaches kids how to be safe from fire.
– Finds car seat inspection stations by state or zip code. Also provides a recall list, tips and brochures.
– Protect children from bullying; sexual, emotional and physical abuse by people known to the child; abuse and abduction by strangers; and risks associated with self-care.
– At Fire Safe Kids, you can learn about fire safety every day, and have fun at the same time!
– Online safety resources for kids from the ages of k-5th grade.
– Infant first aid for choking and CPR.
– Prepare for the unexpected with first aid training from the American Red Cross.
– Great ideas on teaching your children about poison and poison safety.